December 08, 2006

1000 rikki



No jee - 1000 kävijää rikki (tosin niistä varmaan pari sataa on minä...), joten sen kunniaksi lisää Don Johnsonia! Kaikki varmasti tähän mennessä jo rakastavatkin pyyteettömästi näitä. Toisaalta, niillä saattaa olla jotain tekemistä sen kanssa, että kukaan ei käy uudestaan tässä blogissa. :P

Over 1000 visitors, hooray (although several hundred of them are probably me...)! So in honour of this monumental event, more Don Johnson! I'm sure everybody loves these images by now. Come to think of it, it's probably why I don't get any repeat hits. At all. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'd have more visitors if you chose to draw something else than Don Johnson! Like little green men from Mars for example!

MF

Samuli S. said...

But that's just the point! Little green men from Mars aren't on tv every other night. Besides there's not much kitch-value to them... all kitched out, I'm afraid!